Take Our Quiz
Is Your Empty Nest a Whoa or a Go?
Try this 1 minute Self Assessment to boost your motivation to make your empty nest a “Go.”
- Did you stop working in a job or career to be a stay-at-home mom?
- Are you unclear or confused about who you are at your core?
- Do you feel isolated?
- Do you feel unclear about your role in life now that your children
don’t need mothering on a day to day basis?
- Would you like to be meeting new people and enlarging your social
- Do you believe you might have a gift or talent that you haven’t
figured out yet?
- Is your romantic relationship, if you have one, leaving you cold or
unsatisfied, making you angry or just feeling all wrong?
- Would you like to be productive and to contribute to your community
or the world in a bigger way?
- Do you feel you need a new purpose to motivate you?
- Do you feel your friends and family have heard more than enough
about your concerns and feelings as an empty nester?
- Would you like to develop close, rewarding relationships with your
- Do you want to be working at something you love and that suits your
talents and needs?
All the YES responses are areas to explore that will help you start changing your Empty Nest from a “Whoa” (or a Woe) to a “Go.” If you would like some support in making these changes, please contact us here to schedule a no obligation, complimentary “From Being Mom to Being Me”™ strategy session.